Each year, fresh waves of excellence carry UC Davis Law to new heights. Exceptional first-year classes, celebrated faculty and innovative programs produce wonderful ripple effects like national recognition for our diversity focus and record jobs success.
Join us and support any of our incredible challenge gifts! Together, we can set records for the greater good in one communal day of giving.
It is because of our benefactors’ unwavering commitment that our status in the legal community crests higher each year. Please join our communal wave of giving this Give Day! Gifts of all sizes contribute to extraordinary results:
- More than 90% of our Class of 2022 has secured full-time legal employment, the highest rate for a class just out of law school in 15 years.
- Princeton Review ranks us first in “greatest resources for women.” PreLaw Magazine ranks us No. 3 as a “Top School for Racial Justice.”
- Students of color compose nearly 60% of our Class of 2025; women make up 58%, and LGBTQ+ students 22%. First Generation Advocates serves first-generation college graduates, or about 20% of students.
- More than 60 student organizations provide opportunities to build community.
- Our Immigration Law Clinic won crucial protections for detained migrant children in 2022.
- Our majority-minority faculty wrote 22 new or forthcoming books, boasts one of the highest per-school percentages in the American Law Institute, and helps shape the conversation on reproductive rights, civil rights, gun control, corporate responsibility and other pressing issues.
- Dean Kevin Johnson received the first Olivas Award for Outstanding Leadership in Diversity and Mentoring in the Legal Academy.
- Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Sister Simone Campbell ’77 and retired state Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye ‘84 returned to King Hall for events this year.