The Cal Aggie Alumni Association (CAAA) supports more than 275,000 UC Davis alumni worldwide by helping grow their careers, pursue fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and build lifelong relationships with fellow Aggies.
As a non-profit organization, CAAA relies on the generous support from donors and members to enhance our programming for alumni, students and parents, strengthen our networking with career activities, deliver up to 100+ scholarships annually, and keep our regional and special interest networks thriving all year round!
This year's Give Day Challenges bring together individual donors, the CAAA Board, and the Aggie Parent & Family Council (APFC) to raise funds for our scholarships and programming initiatives:
● The CAAA Board Challenge provides opportunities to engage and support alumni and students with educational, social and community service events and programs.
● The Kerr Family Challenge funds the CAAA Scholarship and enables current and future Aggies to achieve their educational goals through undergraduate leadership scholarships.
● The Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Challenge invests in tomorrow's leaders by giving awards through the Chicanx Latinx Alumni Association Scholarship.
● The Aggie Parent & Family Council Challenge builds the APFC Endowment Fund to make available student scholarships that recognize undergraduate students who demonstrate excellence in academics, leadership, and extracurricular activities.
Together the One Aggie Network accelerates the success of all Aggies, builds Aggie Pride across the university community, and strengthens relationships with you, your alma mater and fellow alumni.
When you give to CAAA, you make a difference to generations of Aggies everywhere. Give today!
Of course you can!
Click on any challenge or page on this site, and you will be directed to an area where you can support UC Davis or UC Davis Health.
We know you are busy. That's why we made it possible for everyone to give early and be counted on Give Day.
Join us today, if you want to!
Every gift makes a difference! And we appreciate your support!
Give Day is only a week away! Have you signed up to be a Social Ambassador yet?
It's very easy to become one! Follow these steps or watch the video included below!
1) Join here!
2) Support UC Davis or UC Davis Health by posting links to their Give Day web pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik Tok before and during Give Day.
3) Include in your post a brief story about these places that makes you smile.
4) Include at least one of our hashtags to pull your Twitter or Instagram posts onto the tagboard on our main page! #ucdavisgiveday, #everyaggiecounts, #ucdhstrong
5) If you enjoy a little friendly competition, you can easily track how many gifts you help bring in through your own social ambassador dashboard on this site. (If you don't like to compete, that's ok! Just enjoy making a positive difference for the areas you promote.)
Questions? See our FAQ.
Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.