Thank you for your interest in being a Social Ambassador!
Social media sharing is the key to a successful Give Day for UC Davis. The role our Aggie alumni, friends, students, parents, faculty and staff play in spreading the word about our deserving programs is pivotal to the success of this great annual event.
You can help broaden the reach of our Give Day by emailing, sharing, forwarding, and posting on all of your social media channels. Please also use the hashtags listed below so your posts appear on the front page of our main site during the 29-hour Give Day event. All of this will help us build a strong future for UC Davis and UC Davis Health.
This year your participation and support will make a tremendous difference in the lives of students in need, faculty who are conducting important research, and employees supporting COVID-19 testing, vaccine distribution and other areas related to the ongoing pandemic.
In the days leading up to UC Davis Give Day, please encourage your friends, colleagues, family, and followers to give to UC Davis and UC Davis Health academic or emergency programs.
Through your unique social ambassador URL link you can track how many donations and supporters you helped generate.
To get started:
- Click on the link to the right to sign up using either your email or by linking to your Facebook page. If you’re already signed up as a Social Ambassador, sign in here.
- Watch the quick Ambassador Orientation video above to familiarize yourself with the system.
- Update your profile and cover photos with images from the Social Ambassador Toolkit available here. (You will need to download the word document to save the photos in the toolkit). Or use our Give Day sticker at giphy.com.
- The following hashtags will pull your posts onto our home page tagboard during Give Day and will help you spread the word about Give Day: #ucdavisgiveday, #everyaggiecounts, #ucdhstrong
- Encourage your followers to give to UC Davis on Give Day and to become Social Ambassadors themselves to help spread the message even more widely.
- Stay tuned for updates to help you spread the word.