We are always greater, together
As hope for an end to the pandemic grows, the need for emergency support continues on many fronts.
Due to job loss and other financial pressures stemming from COVID-19, both food and housing insecurity are widespread among students at all levels on campus, reflecting national trends. Many staff members, too, are feeling the impacts.
The pandemic has been especially difficult for students from marginalized socioeconomic groups and for first-generation college students, who make up 42% of the undergraduate student body at UC Davis.
Philanthropic support has been key to the university’s ability to provide food, emergency housing and other crucial resources to students, patients and employees who face difficult circumstances due to the pandemic.
Your gift to any of our emergency funds below--which you will find in the drop-down menu when making your gift--supports much-needed resources to help mitigate the social and economic consequences of COVID-19. Gifts of any size make a difference.
- UC Davis Annual Fund
- Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- ASUCD - The Pantry
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Student Hardship Fund
- The Center for Neuroscience Emergency Relief Fund
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Student Emergency Fund
- College of Engineering Student Hardship Fund
- English Graduate Students Emergency Fund
- Graduate Student Emergency Fund
- Murphy Basic Needs Endowment
- Office of Research COVID-19 Research Accelerator Fund
- School of Medicine Hardship Fund
- School of Veterinary Medicine Hardship Fund
- Staff Emergency Fund
- Student-Athlete Emergency Relief Fund
- Student Emergency Relief Aid Fund
- Student Rainy Day Award Support Fund
Thank you for your generous support—now and always.