Thank you for your interest in being a Social Ambassador!
Social media sharing is the key to a successful Give Day for UC Davis and we are counting on you, our Aggie alumni, friends, students, parents, faculty and staff, and donors. You can help broaden the reach of our Give Day by emailing, sharing, forwarding, and posting on social media pages. All of this will help us build a strong future for UC Davis and UC Davis Health.
In the days leading up to UC Davis Give Day, please encourage your friends, colleagues, family, and followers to give to UC Davis. Through your unique social ambassador URL link you can track how many donations and supporters you helped generate.
To get started:
- Click on the link to the right to sign up using either your email or by linking to your Facebook page. If you’re already signed up as a Social Ambassador, sign in here.
- Watch the quick Ambassador Orientation video above to familiarize yourself with the system.
- Update your profile and cover photos with images from the Social Ambassador Toolkit and use giphy.com/UCDavis for fun Aggie GIFs.
- The following hashtags will pull your posts onto our home page tagboard during Give Day and will help you spread the word about Give Day: #UCDavisGiveDay, #EveryAggieCounts
- Encourage your followers to give to UC Davis on Give Day and to become Social Ambassadors themselves to help spread the message even more widely.
- Stay tuned for updates to help you spread the word.